Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I LOVE YOU MAKEUP FOREVER

okay so last night I went online and bought a mac pallet for my eye shadow pans, thank god! I'm running out of room in my trunk hahaha, anyway! these lip gloss's are ULTRA pigmented so these 3 give your lips the popping look that 9-10 girls are always looking for! oh & there vibrant so that's even better! I love to be loud & stand out ! these are on my wish list, more like gotta have & totally ordering this weekend!!!  apparently these 3 taste like mint (mmmmmmm) & leave your lips feeling smoother then a baby's bum! no chap lips here! & its said that there supposed to leave your lips with a vinyl effect as well. Man i'm DROOLING over these 3! THE BEST PART IS! there going as a collection piece so you can get them together online in the store whatever for $60! HI i totally gotta have you! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment