Monday, September 13, 2010

today is the day

I  think I'm going to start making my original zombie bride costume. I'm totally going to the 2010 NYC Halloween parade & I wanna look AMAZING, sick... i do NOT want to buy a costume in the store that someone else can be... I went and got myself the contacts for it!

LOVE IT!!!!!! They are called angelic blue contacts with a choppy black edge, cant wait. oh by the way fellow makeup blogger s, this ladies makeup is jacked up..... HAHAHA. anywho I'm gonna make myself a top hat with a veil, a poofy short black wedding dress with a trail and of course my makeup is going to be insane :)
OH Halloween you seriously cant come any sooner! pumpkin picking, warm apple cider, haunted hay rides and haunted house's. I'm so excited!

seriously though people, all i think about is HALLOWEEN! its a serious problem, the next 2 months all my blogs are going to be Halloween related!

I WILL TAKE REQUEST'S for Halloween looks! don't be afraid to ask! :)

4 comments:

  1. it's really cool!!!
    Please check out my blog, it's kinda new so i need followers :) Feel free to request and leave comments :) http://jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com/ thanks! xoxo Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you! ill totally follow you! same here love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughhh me too... where did u get the lenses? i think ill be a vamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. small town beauty store, $40!!! they have like 50 different kinds, the halloween one's are made by gothika.

    ReplyDelete